The Buick Heritage Alliance Research Archive
COVID-19 NOTICE. Nothing is more important to the BHA than our service to the Buick community. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we sincerely regret that we are presently unable to fill orders until our volunteers can again safely access our office space. We hope to begin filling orders again soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. Everyone stay safe healthy and thank you for your understanding!
High-quality reproductions of the original documents listed in our electronic research archive are available for purchase at reasonable costs, mailed directly to you.
● 300 dpi high-resolution.
● Printed double-sided on 8-1/2" x 11", 24 lb. laser print paper with a brightness rating factor of 94 (some documents may be printed single-side).
● In digitizing, page breaks may placed be in locations different than the original.
● Unless otherwise specified in the item description, documents larger than 8-1/2" x 11" are reduced to that size for printing.
● Every effort is made to faithfully reproduce color images as closely as possible to the orignal images. Variations can occur during digitizing, printing and production.
● Unless an order is damaged or lost during shipping, all sales are FINAL, non-returnable and non-refundable.
● Reproductions that consist of more than 15 pages are provided with a binding (Velabound).
SEARCHResearch Archive by Keyword
Simply type in one or more search terms (the words or phrase that best describe the information you want to find) into the search box and click the Search button.
BROWSEResearch Archive by Year
Please select a year to view all documents in our archive relating to that year.